Saturday, December 31, 2011

this is our last parting handshake,2011

this our last parting handshake,2011
&
this is our last parting handshake-
there is absolutely no chance of meeting you ,
31.12.2011 and 2011
when you fade into the dim tunnels of ' time '
you had spoken to me through the skies
the wind , the sun ,the water, the stars
and the earth which bears all my atrocities-
you had been kind to me ,harsh at times,
you had wept with me and heartily laughed also--
you had punished me for my wrong-doing;
at times for nothing on my part-
i had my successes and great downfalls;
overall it had been a lasting friendship!
is it your death now
or the rest into the dusty chambers of history?
wear this pearl of my tear-drop around your heart
as you slowly fall into your deep rest--
i leave you in intolerable pain
as i have no chance of meeting you ever in life !
---s.chandra kalaadhar

No comments:

Post a Comment